Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

Honestly, guys.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raffeh
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
Raffeh

Honestly, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Honestly, guys.   Honestly, guys. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:30 am

As much as I hate to bring this up again..

https://flash-revival.forumotion.net/trash-f12/mailbawx-t124.htm

Come on. You guys can do so much better then whine about a moderator who thinks he's god.

If someone says "I'll take all your powers away" and they can't, just tell them they can't. Don't go and make an entire ****ing thread all about it, and then delibrately starting a flame war.

Yes, Mailbawx overreacted, and there's nothing wrong with overreacting. We all do that once in a while. Welcome to the Real World. Then Tonney decides to make a big rant thread directed at 2 people for no apparent reason. 2 PEOPLE. YOU CAN SEND PM'S TO 2 PEOPLE AT THE SAME ****ING TIME. If you can't take it, tough.

When something actually serious happens between two or three people, take it to PM's. It saves everyone a lot of trouble.

Now my wrists hurt more then ever because of that.

/rant
Back to top Go down
cal
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
cal

Honestly, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly, guys.   Honestly, guys. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:52 am

Your wrists hurt? Your ears hurt before, what the **** are you?

Seriously, take it to PM's.
Back to top Go down
Raffeh
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
Raffeh

Honestly, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly, guys.   Honestly, guys. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:54 am

cal wrote:
Your wrists hurt? Your ears hurt before, what the **** are you?
Thanks for that. Anyone else have anything completely irrelevant to say?
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

Honestly, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly, guys.   Honestly, guys. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:57 am

Raffeh, **** you, this is old now, i don't get it why you took it up again, I'm agressive, i flame, it's an everyday thing for me. I'm not gonna delete this, even though i'd want to, but i'm not mailbawx, who deletes posts randomly. Anyways, flaming them had to be done. they needed to be tonney'd, and i took the right to tonney them. Over pm's, now that's one thing. Pm's don't work. This needs to be seen by everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://tonney.tonney.ton
Raffeh
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
Raffeh

Honestly, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly, guys.   Honestly, guys. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:02 am

The only people who were involved were you, mailbawx and ghost. If everyone else was involved, it'd make sense to make a whole thread. But was everyone involved? No.

You're always aggressive and you're always flaming. I understand, and I noticed. But you have to control yourself. Spending a whole lifetime saying nothing but "**** you you ****ing idiotic mother****ers who don't ****ing know shit" won't get you very far.

Also you seem to think you're brilliant by 'Tonney-ing' people. That was a little joke I made up [someone anyway] which wasn't intended to become an actual meaning. If you want to go around saying 'LOL I TONNEY'D YOU. ME: 1 YOU: 0', you might not make many friends. :c

Also, I don't want this to be a flame war. I'm just getting a point across to everyone, especially those who were involved in the war.
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

Honestly, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly, guys.   Honestly, guys. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:13 am

Doesn't matter how many people were involved. If it was a different argument, then it would have been on pm's. but this, pm's wouldn't have done enough.

Yes, i am, i know that. This is me. I don't control. I flame the people i dislike, and the ones i like i don't flame. And those aren't my words. "Fuck you" is my word. the rest is rare.

No, i don't think that, And you made it up, and yes, i know it wasn't intended, but as you said. It's just a little joke, which i used a few times. I'm not on the internet to make a lot of friends and me a happy little nerdy motherfucker. Real life is for friends.

Neither do i, so let's just leave it at this.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

Honestly, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly, guys.   Honestly, guys. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:14 am

Can you please stop talking about it?
Back to top Go down
Raffeh
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
Raffeh

Honestly, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly, guys.   Honestly, guys. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:16 am

Either way, it'll be easier for everyone else if you took it to PM's.

It also stops FR from being filled with crap. Also, if someone overreacts, tell them to cool down. It's easier.
Also, the 'friends' thing.. I meant in real life, not the internet. >_>

@ Sarah, I'm only getting a point across. if anyone disagrees, I don't give a shit. I just don't like useless rant threads.

Either way.

/thread

Last edited by Raffeh on Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

Honestly, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly, guys.   Honestly, guys. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:17 am

Isn't this counted as a completely useless rant thread?
Back to top Go down
Raffeh
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
Raffeh

Honestly, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly, guys.   Honestly, guys. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:18 am

No because i made it for a reason. To get a point across to everyone.

It's easier then PM'ing EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of FR.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

Honestly, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly, guys.   Honestly, guys. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:19 am

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

Honestly, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly, guys.   Honestly, guys. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:20 am

Depends on the argument. Most likely i won't take it to pm's. also, i won't tell them to calm down. Anyways, i believe this thread is over, i'm bin'ing this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honestly, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly, guys.   Honestly, guys. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honestly, guys.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flash-Revival :: Offtopic :: Trash-
Jump to: