Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

Community project- NEEDS YOU.

Go down 
+5
Chunkels
Sarah
Ghost
AkLeMo
mailbawx
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mailbawx
FR Lover
FR Lover
mailbawx

Community project- NEEDS YOU. Empty
PostSubject: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:37 am

Read the title. Basicly it's your average zombies R everywhere kind of thing. I'm asking YOU to help me, this isn't going to be a solo project and won't go far with being one. What can you do?

Here's a list:

A. Storyboard ideas-
B. Concept Art-
C. Animation-
D. Music-
E. Support-

I'm thinking of having a BIT of a story line but no character evolution and stuff. I've currently got two character concepts, A. The demollitions Expert, Ianathan Ivanovich ( You can see the art in the "Moar Crap" thread) and B. Mary Box ( Concept art unreleased, basic medical training- useses a flare gun to light up a zombies day).

We need to have fun again. I'm probably also going to need Zackie's awesome animating skills for an explosion, Sarah's epic drawing skills for help with concepts, Ghost writing & ideas and Aklemo's all rounding. Big boss/Bezerk can give a hand with the animating. Anyone who I haven't mentioned is welcome to help.

I note that even if you do hardrly anything but help even a little you will be credited as one of the authors, noone is going to be the "main" author, this is a COMMUNITY PROJECT.

I'm posting this here because it fits nowhere else btw.

Thank you,

Mailbawx, a poor excuse for a Mod.
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:51 am

Man I would love to help you out Happy

But I got Exams till Monday so I won't be able to do much but I am good at making stories up and war or a shootout zone type schematic so I'd be more than happy to help!

And before making up the story, we need a theme.
What say guys?

Also I am in complete favor with the "fun" part.

This is going to be good alright, really ****ing good. Sus
Back to top Go down
mailbawx
FR Lover
FR Lover
mailbawx

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:22 am

Well I said, it's ZOMBIES. No need to be invetive.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
-
-
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:58 am

Zombies, that's a nice theme.

I'm guessing... we maybe follow a few characters around in this zombie infested world, but none of them for too long, just long enough for them to beat some zombies, talk a little bit maybe, then either escape somehow or get totally killed in an epic last stand or epic total fail. And then we follow another character who gets the same kinda thing but different, maybe more of a fail or total epicness.

And then we end with the Americans (Deliberate attack on Americans) who come up with the brilliant idea of ending all zombies by blowing them sky high with some nukes. And perhaps forgetting to evacuate their military base first. BOOM!!!!

And maybe to end... credits and then the ground, with a slight rumbling and one of zackies awesome hands coming out of it. Blackout.

But whatever :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.whiteghost.net46.net
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:41 am

O right Zombie

Here's what I think:

We should divide the animators of FR and place them in the animation in which they will be animated with the same names here, name the city, cause some kind of scientifical zombification accident and get them all at one place from where they were each selected by the government for help on killing the zombies, starting off, after the government build a wall around the zombie area, we are to go in the Quarantined area with no backup, starting off with no zombies to hordes of them in certain places in the city. We need some good weapons which I would be obliged to make, Shotguns are a Srsly, machine guns are fine, pistols as backup weapons and knifes for the backup of a pistol for each. This should be an amazing project and deserves realism in it, every zombie must look similarily different if that makes sense, The buildings and everything can be done by Zackie since he's good at it and is practicing the angles. Ghost can make miscellanious art like boards on the city, like advertisements, like "Coca-Cola" or "LOL NUB" w/e it may be and anything else Ghost is peculiar of doing. Sarah is a good maker of stories so she can pretty much make what we can say. I'll be the voice actor of myself as voices are also important, I'll rip Zombie voices and stuff from nice movies like "28 Weeks Later" etc... And mail, you are a good action planner so you can plan most of the moves or whatever unless somebody has a better idea, BigBoss, you are good at blood, smoothing etc... and can handle some of the badass stuff that happens in the journey. And Radios and voices can be covered by me and Zackie.

So that pretty much covers:

Music
Storyboarding and
Concept Art

The rest is still to think off.
Back to top Go down
mailbawx
FR Lover
FR Lover
mailbawx

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:06 am

Goverment? No, all civilasation has collapsed and these guys are survivors. I'm thinking of the ending being a big ass "asploshiun" by Zackie. We can't have adverts for real adverts because of trade mark and all that shit by the way. This is coming from someone who has everything on his PC cracked :)
And I laughed at the Americans. But we can't have them. Reasons above. On a side note has anyone read "The Say of the Triffids" or some other survival kind of book? A lot of crap we can get from books.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
-
-
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:36 am

Day of the Triffids was amazing book.

[/Ghost]
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:27 am

Lol, I knew Ghost would have read it.

If I could help in any way, please tell me. I'm extremely bored and jobless.
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:45 am

mailbawx wrote:
Goverment? No, all civilasation has collapsed and these guys are survivors. I'm thinking of the ending being a big ass "asploshiun" by Zackie. We can't have adverts for real adverts because of trade mark and all that shit by the way. This is coming from someone who has everything on his PC cracked :)
And I laughed at the Americans. But we can't have them. Reasons above. On a side note has anyone read "The Say of the Triffids" or some other survival kind of book? A lot of crap we can get from books.

Kai fine no government.

And yeah the 'asploshun' is indeed a good idea.
Back to top Go down
mailbawx
FR Lover
FR Lover
mailbawx

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:04 am

Ghost wrote:
Day of the Triffids was amazing book.

[/Ghost]

Right with you there.

[/God]
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:32 am

Kai bitchz , exams ovar

Let's start =D
Back to top Go down
mailbawx
FR Lover
FR Lover
mailbawx

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:56 am

Good, I've got the first scene set up.
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:16 am

I'm listening
Back to top Go down
Ghost
-
-
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:43 am

Me too.

[sleep]
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:47 am

Do I get to help?
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:02 am

Did you read what I wrote? >:[
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:00 am

Yes.

You want me to write dialogs. But I suck at that. I'll still try if you want me to.
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:07 am

Try, you're quite good at grammar and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
-
-
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:04 am

This gonna be a planned anim collab?
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:10 am

More like the most epic thing FR has made?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
-
-
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:20 am

Yea but on the animating side, is it going to be a thing where everyone from FR can do bits, or just one person do the whole, or just the inhouse do it?
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:43 am

Everyone from FR does bits, that sounds easier and more fitting.
Back to top Go down
mailbawx
FR Lover
FR Lover
mailbawx

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:20 am

It's called a profession storyboard. I got a REAL prefesional in animation to explain to me how to make the stroyboard, analysed it and gave me the basic idea of what it should look like.
I've got the first scene in the Alpha version (eg. 3 pics per page, notes under the pics) and I'm moving to one image per page, all images in the Beta version so far are images that make feel proud of myself. Girlfriend get delayed.
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:32 am

In english plz
Back to top Go down
Ghost
-
-
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:41 am

He's planning out the anim, then he'll put it into a storyboard, but he's being held back becuase he's got a Bi*** to deal wit'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community project- NEEDS YOU.   Community project- NEEDS YOU. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community project- NEEDS YOU.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next