Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

Music Making programs and Audio Editing software

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_Mercenary
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
Dark_Mercenary

Music Making programs and Audio Editing software Empty
PostSubject: Music Making programs and Audio Editing software   Music Making programs and Audio Editing software I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:17 am

All HERE

I linked to FA because I cant be bothered to edit it all seeing as its so big, its easier just to link it.

Have FUN!

Last edited by Dark_Mercenary on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: Music Making programs and Audio Editing software   Music Making programs and Audio Editing software I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:59 am

This might help a lot of people, and it's incredible how you wrote all those details.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Mercenary
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
Dark_Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Music Making programs and Audio Editing software   Music Making programs and Audio Editing software I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:57 am

Thanks, it took me a while.
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: Music Making programs and Audio Editing software   Music Making programs and Audio Editing software I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:12 am

That's quite easy to spot. :]
Back to top Go down
Dark_Mercenary
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
Dark_Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Music Making programs and Audio Editing software   Music Making programs and Audio Editing software I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:22 pm

Note guys, I am banned from FA, but it should be lifted soon.

I have added 3 more programs. Garage Band, Window's impersonation of Garage Band (quite good, check it out) and something else, I can't quite remember. It was an impressive name though.
Back to top Go down
XREDXR
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
XREDXR

PostSubject: Re: Music Making programs and Audio Editing software   Music Making programs and Audio Editing software I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:25 am

thank you guy.

beachbody coach
Preston Dentist
Back to top Go down
gaunpro
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
gaunpro

PostSubject: Re: Music Making programs and Audio Editing software   Music Making programs and Audio Editing software I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:33 am

Finding the Best Credit Card to Suit Your Needs

There is no one best credit card for everyone. Deciding which is the best credit card for you, depends entirely on your particular spending habits and what you would like the credit card to do for you.

Ideally, one should have several different credit cards — each one offering you distinct advantages and suiting your various purposes.

If you frequently charge gasoline purchases to a credit card, you should have a gas rebate credit card offering cash back on gas purchases. These types of credit cards are particularly useful for those who need to keep a record of gasoline expenses. And, at the same time, you may as well be taking advantage of the cash back option, not being offered by the gasoline company credit card.

Our favorite of the gas rebate credit cards is the Discover Open Road Card. This card offers a 2% Cashback Bonus® on gasoline purchases and restaurant purchases as well. This means when you are traveling, you will not only be able to save money on your gasoline purchases, you will also be able to save money on your restaurant dining expenses along the way.

If you are one who travels for business, or you take annual vacations, paying for air fare and/or hotel expenses every year, you would benefit from a travel rewards credit card. All the money you spend throughout the year on your credit card will accrue points which may be used toward travel expenses, and in many cases toward other rewards as well.

Our favorite is the American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card. Being an American Express card member is extremely beneficial, considering all the perks that come with card membership.

American Express is known for their Membership Rewards Program, which allows cardholders to earn points on their purchases. Points may be redeemed for airline tickets on a large variety of airlines, hotel stays at major hotel chains, dining, merchandise, gift cards and much more.

If you are planning a large purchase, like that new big screen TV, and would like the advantage of paying no interest on your purchase — you might want to consider applying for one of the credit cards offering a 0% introductory interest rate.

The 0% introductory rate traditionally last anywhere from 6 to 12 months, depending on the credit card as well as your credit rating. There are currently a few cards offering 0% interest for as long as 18 months. The higher your credit rating, the longer your 0% introductory rate will last.

We hope this article has been helpful in deciding which credit cards may be the best cards for your needs.

Article Courtesy of: CreditCardApprovalCenter.com

cosmetic dentist melbourne
Baltimore car accident attorney
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Making programs and Audio Editing software   Music Making programs and Audio Editing software I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Making programs and Audio Editing software
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flash-Revival :: Offtopic :: Downloads-
Jump to: