Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

[AkLeMo] AzeR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

[AkLeMo] AzeR Empty
PostSubject: [AkLeMo] AzeR   [AkLeMo] AzeR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:53 am

[AkLeMo] AzeR A112
[AkLeMo] AzeR 2669880_200x300

Name: Aze Relegane
Color: #666666
Abilities/Weapons: Extreme Speed / Ability to Fly / Fight Expert
Weakness: High Wind and Pressure / Entanglement [Ropes]
Bio: Born without Parents, he was used as an experiment to be the perfect weapon by an anonymous group, they gave him special chemicals from other planets called "Evochems" which were predicted to give all kinds of powers to any living substance, just by a touch, but the power would not last for more than a few minutes, so the scientists had combined many "Evochems" just for research and had tried it on him. It seemed to have failed when 42 hours later, the first signs appeared and his life had changed from that moment. After a few years, he opened his eyes and suddenly dissappeared from the location. He wanted to fight the world and be the best. While the scientists were making more and more experiments to find him and bring him back, but they all failed. And so from that moment he was never seen again, long gone and had joined the FRBD on his journey to become the greatest challenge ever.
Demo: Demo 1 - Raw Demo / Fresh under progress
Availability: Unavailable due to training and examinations.
[AkLeMo] AzeR Aw10
Back to top Go down
meodingu
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
meodingu

[AkLeMo] AzeR Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AkLeMo] AzeR   [AkLeMo] AzeR I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Uhm. You say true. I think so. Wish you good luck

gaunpro
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
gaunpro

[AkLeMo] AzeR Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AkLeMo] AzeR   [AkLeMo] AzeR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:07 am

US American, State & World Flags

Choose the size & quality of US American, State & Country Flags that fits your pocketbook and patriotic ego! From small car size that fit in your car window to a gigantic 10 foot x 15 foot US American Flag nylon embroidered beauty! There is nothing more grand than a US American flag flying high over your business or home!
Shipping: US & CANADA Only 12%(Min. $5).

vibro stone columns
vestidos de niƱa de arras
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[AkLeMo] AzeR Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AkLeMo] AzeR   [AkLeMo] AzeR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[AkLeMo] AzeR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flash-Revival :: Flash FiRE :: Showroom-
Jump to: