Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

I kinda lol'd.

Go down 
+2
Admin
Psychedelic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychedelic
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
Psychedelic

I kinda lol'd. Empty
PostSubject: I kinda lol'd.   I kinda lol'd. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:36 pm

HAI!

I'm new at this web-page, lolz!
I got a tablet, but I suck at animating (Look at my picturh. It sucks donkey dickz on stickz).
I also got FL studio 8 XXL. But do I make anything that's close to make earsex?
Nada.

So yeah, I guess I'm kinda lazy.. A lazy dumbass noob from the cold country Norway.

.. But I do make loveable voices :3.

And yeah, some stupid videos at youtube.. *emberassment* www.youtube.com/poolsuporter
I know, I'm a fat Bas****! But who really gives a flying fox anways, teehee :P.

Lat0rz, lolol xP
-Psych
Back to top Go down
Admin
CEO
Admin

I kinda lol'd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I kinda lol'd.   I kinda lol'd. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:06 pm

Haha, your one crazy guy, but glad to have you here!

Have fun, enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
https://flash-revival.forumotion.net
Ghost
-
-
Ghost

I kinda lol'd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I kinda lol'd.   I kinda lol'd. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:38 am

Sounds... mental ;)

Good to have a new member, have fun, and hopefully you might be able to improve your animation skills, especially from the help we have with the great animators here.

And on a "I'm a admin from hell like a nazi" note, please try and use more correct english, and less z's at the end of words.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whiteghost.net46.net
Psychedelic
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
Psychedelic

I kinda lol'd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I kinda lol'd.   I kinda lol'd. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:48 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :). This is a great page, and I enjoy watching those creative flicks at the inhouse ;).

Oh, and if you want proper english, then I will obey that rule :).
After all, i've spent quite some time in front of the monitor.

I am such a low-life, am I not? Oh, the humanity.. *Eats mushrooms*
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

I kinda lol'd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I kinda lol'd.   I kinda lol'd. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:28 am

Its so nice to see a new member on FR. Welcome, and have fun! :]
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

I kinda lol'd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I kinda lol'd.   I kinda lol'd. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:29 am

you're in need of mental help. i like you.
Back to top Go down
http://tonney.tonney.ton
gaunpro
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
gaunpro

I kinda lol'd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I kinda lol'd.   I kinda lol'd. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Soap It Up is Australia's leading online store for the best quality handmade luxury soaps, body butters, moisturisers, lip balms and candles.

Founded in 2006, Soap It Up is fully Australian owned and operated.

Soap it Up prides itself on providing the best service on the net so please do not hesitate to email us at any time with any questions.

All orders are dispatched the same working day when you order before 4pm (Sydney time). Orders paid for after 4pm are dispatched early the next morning. This means over 98% of our customers receive their orders within 5 working days of making payment. We deliver anywhere within Australia.

We encourage everyone to sign up for our free Newsletter to keep up to date with new soaps added to our website and our latest specials.

Privacy Policy: Soap It Up never sells or provides email address to third parties. You can opt out of our mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails.

Can't find what you're looking for? Why not browse our soaps, moisturisers, body butters, candles, lip balms and room sprays. We're famous for our handmade soaps.

Please email us with any feedback, comments or suggestions to info@SoapItUp.com.au

ABN: 70 372 734 713

house painter
OC Real Estate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I kinda lol'd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I kinda lol'd.   I kinda lol'd. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I kinda lol'd.
Page 1 of 1