Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

Flash Portals Championship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hidrogenesis
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
Hidrogenesis

Flash Portals Championship Empty
PostSubject: Flash Portals Championship   Flash Portals Championship I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:47 pm

"Flash Portals World Championship"
Im inviting Flash Revival to the flash portal championship in wich each flash portal will make a character of a color, and choose a name for the character.(no power) the main admin must participate on this, he can be replaced by any crew member. Incluiding the crew member, there must be 5 animators, that will do a 7 seconds or more lenght animation, of a fight between the 2 flash portals characters.
(in your animation you win, of course)

Who will be the five lucky animators?
the selected crew member will choose the other 4.
the crew member will be the capitan of this team

What if we win??
besides that all the participants flash portals will know you, every loser must do a cup for the first place, you decide what to do with it, and afiliate you.

The fight will be normal, or can it be a race, for example?
the two capitans of the Flash P. can agree, and notify me, if its not going to be a diferent kind of battle, so I can post that on the oficial topic of your battle.

specifications:
FPS:24
Current Preloader (It will be updated): Preview
animation type: dosent matter if its sick figure or full body, but the animator must continue the animation his previus one started, and then the third one, the the 4th, and with the number five animator the team must complete 7 sec or more.

YOU MUST AGREE, THAT IF YOU LOOSE, YOU MUST AFILIATE THE WINNER AND MAKE THEM A CUP THAT SAYS "FROM: FR
TO: WINNER"
in flash, of course.
for more info visit: http://www.chileanims.co.cc/ (Its the last section only)
Ill post the animations there, you can vote there.

Last edited by Hidrogenesis on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

PostSubject: Re: Flash Portals Championship   Flash Portals Championship I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:35 am

I'd take part. I'd just have to wipe dust off my flash. anyone with me?
Back to top Go down
http://tonney.tonney.ton
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

PostSubject: Re: Flash Portals Championship   Flash Portals Championship I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:42 am

Actually scrap that thought, we don't have enough amazings, we'd just have to get the shitter ones, and they'd just drag the others down.
Back to top Go down
http://tonney.tonney.ton
Hidrogenesis
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
Hidrogenesis

PostSubject: Re: Flash Portals Championship   Flash Portals Championship I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:02 pm

5 amazings?, and im shure good would be good enough, if somebody of another portal want to participate, and he's left out, maybe he can would like to participate here, come on cheer up, the championship its to get fun :)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
-
-
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Flash Portals Championship   Flash Portals Championship I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:47 am

I don;t have flash anymore, and I'm definately not an amazing :/ Where's Akeh and Krawnik when ya need em?
Back to top Go down
http://www.whiteghost.net46.net
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: Flash Portals Championship   Flash Portals Championship I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:50 am

You know, I don't animate anymore, I just do graphics and stuff.

Oh, hey Ghost : D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash Portals Championship   Flash Portals Championship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flash Portals Championship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flash-Revival :: Creativity :: Collaborations and Competitions-
Jump to: