Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatum
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
Fatum

jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files Empty
PostSubject: jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files   jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:24 am

Hopefully this kind of post isn't banned, but this could be useful for an animation community? You can upload a large amount of file types, too, and it has players to handle specific file types (mp3, flv, etc). I'm working on a version two with a lot of new features and such, but does anyone have any opinions?

http://www.jtupload.com

Thanks!

[Edit 1] - Sorry, I meant, instead of banned I meant against the rules!
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files   jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:52 am

It's easy to do but complicated to look at.
Back to top Go down
Fatum
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
Fatum

PostSubject: Re: jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files   jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:04 am

Haha, thanks for the reply! The version 2 will hopefully make it easier to look at.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
-
-
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files   jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:41 am

Out of interest, how did you write the code? are you using a WYSIWYG (like Dreamweaver or Aptana) or are you typing in something simpler? (like notepad, or notepad++)
Back to top Go down
http://www.whiteghost.net46.net
Fatum
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
Fatum

PostSubject: Re: jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files   jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:03 am

Ghost wrote:
Out of interest, how did you write the code? are you using a WYSIWYG (like Dreamweaver or Aptana) or are you typing in something simpler? (like notepad, or notepad++)

Dreamweaver isn't only a WYSIWYG editor, haha. I used to just use Notepad++ and upload with FileZilla, but I really like the built in FTP in Dreamweaver, so I just use the 'code editor' in Dreamweaver with the built in FTP.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
-
-
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files   jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 pm

That's cool, I just wondered as I assumed you would use DW, most people do, but I couldn't find any <--EDITABLE REGION--> So I'm very glad to see you don;t use it's WYSIWG box to make the site :p

It isn't only a WYSIWYG, but that's all it may as well be - it's far too bloated, and like internet explorer, if used how it's meant to be you get some right ugly, non-standard compliant stuff going on...
Back to top Go down
http://www.whiteghost.net46.net
Fatum
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
Fatum

PostSubject: Re: jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files   jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Ahh, haha most "professional" people prefer the lightweight editors, but Dreamweaver has the nicest built in FTP for it. I edited out all of the other panels to make DW as lightweight as it can be made, haha.

I also don't use any of the features in Dreamweaver to generate any programming or code, I hand write everything, so why would DW insert the:

<!--EDITABLE REGION-->
Back to top Go down
gaunpro
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
gaunpro

PostSubject: Re: jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files   jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Commercial, Fleets, Logistics
Commercial trucks of all types McBride’s RV Storage covers 17 acres and is large enough to accommodate large fleets of vehicles. This is perfect for the small to mid-sized companies managing fleets of work vehicles, vans, trucks, limousines and busses. Access when your business needs it The 24 hour access availability with individually programmed... [Read more]

printing services
sundhed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files   jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jtUpload - Easy and quick area to upload files
Page 1 of 1