Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

Draw Animé/Manga eyes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rakeria
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
rakeria

Draw Animé/Manga eyes Empty
PostSubject: Draw Animé/Manga eyes   Draw Animé/Manga eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Drawing eyes is really hard for the begining manga-ka(manga artist) since his/her style is undeveloped.
Down in this picture I've drawn eyes from other famous artist from the mangas such as

K-on! (Cutest animé evur ^^)
Naruto (Luved it once,tho it got kinda repetitive,it was practically the same with just diffrent persons)
Death Note (Luved it,till a youtube fag posted a spoiler but called it a relief on the story)
Higurashi no Naku koro Ni (I srs recommend this one,the story I cannot explain since this is a detective thing,you have to put the clues you get from the other episodes in the last one to get the conclusion but its a really disturbing and hard to get anime)

Draw Animé/Manga eyes Dsc00991ak

Since I can't cover them all,we'll begin with my own style for the time being.

Ohk start out like this :)
Just draw a line like a tiny tiny U.
This is whats gonna be the eyes downer region to mark out were the eye ends,since in manga is black and white,they need to mark where the eye ends so the ka don't need to rasterize the whole thing.

Draw Animé/Manga eyes Dsc00992h

Next up,I draw it like this.
Make sure to draw so it looks like the lines SHOULD connect with each other but it isn't enough room.

Draw Animé/Manga eyes Dsc00993g

Draw one line from the bottom of the eye going up,then FREEZE NEAR THE TOP AND PEE IN UR PANTS SO U...won't repeat the mistake of drawing it to the top.Then draw another line bending the opposite direction to the other line, that line is going to reach the top.

Draw Animé/Manga eyes Dsc00994g

Draw a circular shape starting from the line that quite didn't reach the top.
This will be the so called "EYE SHINE" wich tells were the light comes from.

Draw Animé/Manga eyes Dsc00995xz

Almost done! ^_^
Draw another line form inside the eye,going from the top then going into a circular form about in the middle then right back up.

Draw Animé/Manga eyes Dsc00996tr

Now just color the little round thing in the middle of the eye and uuurr doooone :D

Draw Animé/Manga eyes Dsc00997p

Requests:If you wanna learn to draw ur fav animés char eye,post a suggestion,right now I can draw these chars eyes.

Rena from Higurashi
Yui from K-on!
Naruto from...Naruto xD
L from Deathnote

Just post a request :)

NOTE:This is lousy mobile photos,I will make new pics in photoshop/paint or smash my step-dads head and tell him to fix the scanner wich he promised to fix 5 months ago =_=
Back to top Go down
http://www.animationsquad.tk
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: Draw Animé/Manga eyes   Draw Animé/Manga eyes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:41 pm

That's pretty damn awesome. Keep up the good work bro.
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

PostSubject: Re: Draw Animé/Manga eyes   Draw Animé/Manga eyes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:43 pm

Oooooooooookaaaaaay....
Back to top Go down
http://tonney.tonney.ton
rakeria
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
rakeria

PostSubject: Re: Draw Animé/Manga eyes   Draw Animé/Manga eyes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Tonney wrote:
IiIiiii diiiidn'''tt liiiikke iiiiiit....

Correct? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draw Animé/Manga eyes   Draw Animé/Manga eyes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:37 pm

rakeria wrote:
Tonney wrote:
IiIiiii diiiidn'''tt liiiikke iiiiiit....

Correct? :3

More like:

Tonney wrote:
Oh shit, an Anime fag.

Basically.
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

PostSubject: Re: Draw Animé/Manga eyes   Draw Animé/Manga eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:49 pm

apparently, tabion knows me better then you, Rakeria. : D
Back to top Go down
http://tonney.tonney.ton

PostSubject: Re: Draw Animé/Manga eyes   Draw Animé/Manga eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Tonney wrote:
apparently, tabion knows me better then you, Rakeria. : D

Huzzah.
Back to top Go down
mailbawx
FR Lover
FR Lover
mailbawx

PostSubject: Re: Draw Animé/Manga eyes   Draw Animé/Manga eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:32 am

Meh. Anime eyes aren't that hard to learn to draw, I don't think you need a tut for it. Also, don't make a drawing tutorial with such bad quality pictures.
Back to top Go down
rakeria
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
rakeria

PostSubject: Re: Draw Animé/Manga eyes   Draw Animé/Manga eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:41 am

mailbawx wrote:
Meh. Anime eyes aren't that hard to learn to draw, I don't think you need a tut for it. Also, don't make a drawing tutorial with such bad quality pictures.

True,positioning with them is more adequate for a tut but as my manga teacher once said : everything small is something u gotta keep track off no matter how easy it is to draw.

If u read the p.s. u wouldn't be typing the last part :)
Back to top Go down
gaunpro
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
gaunpro

PostSubject: Re: Draw Animé/Manga eyes   Draw Animé/Manga eyes I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:02 am

LEGAL FORMS, STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS, SAMPLE PETITIONS AND DOCUMENTATION FOR CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY, UNCONTESTED DIVORCE, POWER OF ATTORNEY, AND LIVING WILL PRESENTED IN SIMPLE, EASY TO UNDERSTAND FORMATS.

This website is distinguished by step by step instructions, court hearing procedures, and sample petitions in addition to minimum pricing of the information and instructions packets.

Chimney Liners
evening dresses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draw Animé/Manga eyes   Draw Animé/Manga eyes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draw Animé/Manga eyes
Page 1 of 1