Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

How can I automatically download and update movie file tags?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RahimBhai
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
RahimBhai

How can I automatically download and update movie file tags? Empty
PostSubject: How can I automatically download and update movie file tags?   How can I automatically download and update movie file tags? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:16 am

I have a lot of video files stored on my computer. Even after renaming their file names correctly, when streamed to the PS3 they still show up as what they were originally created as. I assume the PS3 is reading the TITLE tag of the file as opposed to the filename itself.

How can I automatically update the TITLE field in the tags of the files? How about automatically downloading the rest of the information?

For example, take the movie 30 Days of Night. What program will pull the genre, synopsis and whatever other information from IMDB (or somesuch) and update all of the relevant tags? How about for TV shows? Would LOVE to hit the synopsis option in Media Centre and have some actual information shown.

I have tried meta<browser/> but simply downloads all the metadata as a useless xml file. abcAVI tag editor fails to get any information from imdb. Google is a useless mess of spam "search result" links.

Very frustrating.

Thanks.

AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

PostSubject: Re: How can I automatically download and update movie file tags?   How can I automatically download and update movie file tags? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:56 am

Hey,

I'm sorry but this sites officially down and a new one will be created in a few years time.

And we can't help in topics like this. Only in Animation, Music and Art. And this section was for posting new movies and music.
Back to top Go down
gaunpro
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
gaunpro

PostSubject: Re: How can I automatically download and update movie file tags?   How can I automatically download and update movie file tags? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:37 am

Resista™ SoftStyle
Silky smooth comfort with a twist … repels stains like water off a duck’s back! Treat yourself to the superior softness, stain resistance, and lasting beauty of Resista™ SoftStyle carpet. Special soft-to-the-touch yarn technology gives it an extraordinary silky soft feel, while tighter twists and heavier weights offer exceptional toughness.

Made to look beautiful no matter how you live, Resista™ SoftStyle features a 10-YEAR NO EXCLUSION STAIN WARRANTY against ALL food and beverages, which covers most accidental household stains that most other warranties exclude such as coffee, red wine, and fruit punch. Plus, with over 60 coordinating colors in three different themes, Resista™ SoftStyle is designed to complement and enhance your lifestyle throughout your home. Trust Resista™ SoftStyle for soft comf

audio production
no rx meds
Back to top Go down

How can I automatically download and update movie file tags?
Page 1 of 1