Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

How to start an entertainment media company?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jakman
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
jakman

How to start an entertainment media company? Empty
PostSubject: How to start an entertainment media company?   How to start an entertainment media company? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Let's say I've all the necessary start-up capital;

1) How do you start an entertainment media company that produces for the video games, animated TV shows, comic books and motion pictures industries when you've have a large amount of creative ideas and/or intellectual properties?

2) How do you structure it? departmentally and managerially

3) Who would you need to hire? The creative aspects of the company is set, but what else is needed?

--------------------------------------
Diamond buying guide
Back to top Go down
gaunpro
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
gaunpro

How to start an entertainment media company? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start an entertainment media company?   How to start an entertainment media company? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:15 am

Appreciate The Help!
Posted: November 16th, 2010 | Author: admin | Filed under: General Thank You | No Comments »
“I really appreciate all the helpful articles you sent me, covering successfull networking strategies, and interviewing tips. I had the great fortune of making it to the final steps with 2 employers, one in security services, the other a giant in the financial services realm. I am anticipating offers from both of them for a similar role; to basically head up a new Telemarketing/New Bus Development department which will be in the spotlight of a few of the executives. Thank you for all your assistance. I do anticipate accepting an offer from one of these firms within the next 2 weeks.” -Michael S.

custom wedding invitations
børnecykel
Back to top Go down

How to start an entertainment media company?
Page 1 of 1