Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

Brotherly brawlin

Go down 
+2
AkLeMo
iregger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iregger
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
iregger

Brotherly brawlin Empty
PostSubject: Brotherly brawlin   Brotherly brawlin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:10 am

Bored hadn't animated in awhile so yeah finish? C&C

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=828896
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

Brotherly brawlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly brawlin   Brotherly brawlin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:37 am

You have improved like, a hellovalot.
Nice work.
I just didn't like the quality of the music.
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

Brotherly brawlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly brawlin   Brotherly brawlin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:00 am

Everything buy the blurs was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://tonney.tonney.ton
Raffeh
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
Raffeh

Brotherly brawlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly brawlin   Brotherly brawlin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:01 am

The sticks jiggled a bit, and the speed was all wrong. No force, bad anticipation and the smoke had no particles. It could do without trails too.

It's a nice start though.
Back to top Go down
Chunkels
Averagely Active
Averagely Active
Chunkels

Brotherly brawlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly brawlin   Brotherly brawlin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:57 am

i like the whole v cam thing and the pace of the fight that youve got going on, just keep the same sort of pace and flow but try and draw your sticks better.
Back to top Go down
iregger
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
iregger

Brotherly brawlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly brawlin   Brotherly brawlin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:08 am

Raffeh wrote:
The sticks jiggled a bit, and the speed was all wrong. No force, bad anticipation and the smoke had no particles. It could do without trails too.

It's a nice start though.

Umm,the smoke wasn't going to have particles I don't what you mean by speed all wrong I just drew the sticks and made then them fight and umm,whats anticipation and what trails?(not to sound rude)
Back to top Go down
Raffeh
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
Raffeh

Brotherly brawlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly brawlin   Brotherly brawlin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:16 am

iregger wrote:
Umm,the smoke wasn't going to have particles
But.. particles look SEXY!
I don't what you mean by speed all wrong I just drew the sticks and made then them fight
E.g. When he kicked, he kicked really slowly and then he got picked up quickly and thrown slowly.
and umm,whats anticipation
Transition from slow to fast to slow. i.e. |-|--|---|----|-----|----|---|--|-| [|=object -=space between where it was in the last frame]
and what trails?
Blurs, trails, what you see behind an object when it moves fast.
(not to sound rude)
lol
Bold = Answers.
Back to top Go down
mailbawx
FR Lover
FR Lover
mailbawx

Brotherly brawlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly brawlin   Brotherly brawlin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:53 am

Another shock rip off. I haven't seen any colored backgrounds since shock 2 came out D:
Back to top Go down
iregger
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
iregger

Brotherly brawlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly brawlin   Brotherly brawlin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:31 am

mailbawx wrote:
Another shock rip off. I haven't seen any colored backgrounds since shock 2 came out D:

Now my friend,First this is not a shock rip it was a stick figure fight of me and my brother,Second if you knew me well you would know i'm lazy and i don't color background sense i started animating,Third yeah shock was good but why is it now that some epic animator used it it's now a rip off of his animation dude i just wanted to make that clear,and honestly i like gra fight better then shock anyway.
Back to top Go down
mailbawx
FR Lover
FR Lover
mailbawx

Brotherly brawlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly brawlin   Brotherly brawlin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:28 am

Not to hurt anyone's feelings but I seriously understand that much. Apart from the Gra fight being awesomer than shock, which I totaly agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brotherly brawlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly brawlin   Brotherly brawlin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brotherly brawlin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flash-Revival :: Creativity :: Animation-
Jump to: