Taking Creativity To A New Level
 
HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLog inMemberlistSearchUsergroupsRegisterLinks

Share | 
 

 Number crunching, bungy jumping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akaishuu
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Number crunching, bungy jumping   Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:32 am

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!
self catering cottages in cornwall
organic duvet cover
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» crown lynn number one
» Another gallery find ~ number 392 vase
» Scale number plates
» Serial number (software)
» Number 39: Utopia Roots

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flash-Revival :: Creativity :: Animation-
Jump to: