Taking Creativity To A New Level
 
HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLog inMemberlistSearchUsergroupsRegisterLinks

Share
 

 And indie shite Bad idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akaishuu
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
akaishuu

Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-09-22

And indie shite Bad idea Empty
PostSubject: And indie shite Bad idea   And indie shite Bad idea I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:38 am

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!

sports betting
ophthalmic equipment dallas


Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
And indie shite Bad idea
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Best Indie Book Award
» Would a greenhouse be a good idea in Florida?
» Solo Scenario idea
» Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM
» Phantom Las Vegas: 4 September 2006 - The Double Dip Edition

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flash-Revival :: Creativity :: Inhouse Animations-
Jump to: