Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

R11 Driver For your friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ormida
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
ormida

R11 Driver For your friend Empty
PostSubject: R11 Driver For your friend   R11 Driver For your friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Those were the days, when Buffett played golf with Ronald Reagan at diplomat Walter Annenberg's private golf course, mixing with pro golfers like Arnold Palmer, Lee Trevino and Tom Watson, Palm Springs Life magazine recalled though they ain’t got TaylorMade R11 Driver for sale. In 1987, Annenberg invited Buffett and his wife, Susan, to his estate for the weekend. In Alice Schroeder's TaylorMade R11 Driver for sale, “The Snowball,” Buffett recalled the visit: Annenberg “had his own driving range with ten tees lined up and all these golf balls piled in perfect little neat pyramids. ... The course was immaculate with cheap TaylorMade R11 Driver. If he had four foursomes, Walter would say, ‘That's too much play for my course' and send one of them off to play at Thunderbird Country Club with cheap TaylorMade R11 Driver. “I'd go out there and hit four golf balls, and somebody'd run out and replace the pyramids.” Secret Service agents trailed Buffett and the president that weekend, Schroeder wrote, but the agents “refused to fetch golf balls out of the water traps as Buffett had hoped they’d got TaylorMade R11 Driver.”
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flash-Revival :: Creativity :: Animation-
Jump to: