Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

R11 is for everything

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ormida
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
ormida

R11 is for everything Empty
PostSubject: R11 is for everything   R11 is for everything I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm

R11 is for everything

There is little argument that McIlroy, who held at least a share of the lead at some point in the last four majors, is now the best in the game, if not N TaylorMade R11 Driver for sale in the rankings. He is also the top draw, for adults and especially kids. Todd Hamilton, the 2004 British Open champion, was just finishing his eighth hole on his way to a final-round 70 Sunday when his youngest son, age 8, turned and asked his TaylorMade R11 Driver for sale, "When can we go see Rory McIlroy?" Everyone wanted a glimpse of the game's next big thing, a player who stood out from an early age but who may have been too nice, whose maturation had at times been hard to watch. "He's going to be the first Rory, not the next Tiger," Miguel Angel Jimenez said as he left the club shortly before McIlroy teed off without cheap TaylorMade R11 Driver. "Tiger was Tiger. Nicklaus was Nicklaus. Palmer was Palmer. Rory is spontaneous, he's happy with his life, and he's going to rule the game of golf." McIlroy hit 62 of 72 greens in regulation, which is a record since the USGA has kept track of the statistic, and his 268 total broke the tournament's scoring record by four cheap TaylorMade R11 Driver. With a birdie at the par-5 16th hole he went to 17 under, the lowest any player has ever been at any point at a U.S. Open. He nearly aced the par-3 10th hole. "Even when I got here last week to do my practice rounds and everything, I felt like this golf course was well suited to TaylorMade R11 Driver," McIlroy said. "The conditions helped, as well, you know. It was soft. With my high ball flight, I was able to stop it on the greens." "You can tell Rory has had this type of talent in him for some time now," said Phil Mickelson, who played the first two rounds with the winner and carded a final-round 71 to finish seven TaylorMade R11 Driver. "To see him putting it together is pretty neat."
Back to top Go down

R11 is for everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flash-Revival :: Creativity :: Animation-
Jump to: