Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

Groups/Ranks

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:40 pm

Hey, what happened to the ranks and stuff? Like; Artist, Animator etc. We don't have multi-coloured Nametags no more TeethSadSmile.

I know Raffeh complained about the colours (I'mma bin raker), but by the looks of it, HE AIN'T BACK (yet?). But still, All we have is Admin, Mod and V.I.P (All of which ask for an application, Lawl. You might wanna change that so you don't get swamped with: CAN I BE ADMIN PLZPLZPLZ etc.)

FR is lacking the Community Variety. What makes people stand out from the others, besides from "Post rank" and post count. I can admit Akeh-boi might still be a bit tired from his long abscence of fighting in the magic stickmen war, where Sergeant Major AkLeMo yelled at his lower-troops whilst brandishing his twin Uzi's in a menacing, yet morale-raising demeanor. Sorry, getting carried away now >.>

So yeah, WHAT HAPPEN?

(Someone set up us the bomb!)
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:00 am

Back to top Go down
http://tonney.tonney.ton

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:09 am

Tonney wrote:

Damn Straight.
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:20 am

Tabion wrote:
Hey, what happened to the ranks and stuff? Like; Artist, Animator etc. We don't have multi-coloured Nametags no more TeethSadSmile.

I know Raffeh complained about the colours (I'mma bin raker), but by the looks of it, HE AIN'T BACK (yet?). But still, All we have is Admin, Mod and V.I.P (All of which ask for an application, Lawl. You might wanna change that so you don't get swamped with: CAN I BE ADMIN PLZPLZPLZ etc.)

FR is lacking the Community Variety. What makes people stand out from the others, besides from "Post rank" and post count. I can admit Akeh-boi might still be a bit tired from his long abscence of fighting in the magic stickmen war, where Sergeant Major AkLeMo yelled at his lower-troops whilst brandishing his twin Uzi's in a menacing, yet morale-raising demeanor. Sorry, getting carried away now >.>

So yeah, WHAT HAPPEN?

(Someone set up us the bomb!)

We do not need an Animator rank or an Artist rank, well I'm not quite sure about the Artist rank but still. We don't have a rank for Animators because we don't need it. Any member has the power to submit an animation to the front page, BE IT GOOD. Flash-Revival's community variety is the randomness and no speciality and equalness between members. Though, Artist I might reconsider. I don't know, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:35 am

equalness? HAH
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:39 am

I was just about to repeat the above post. :P
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:32 am

EQUALITY*
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:30 am

Equality, between the people here? HAH
Back to top Go down

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:45 am

We still have a persistent, if not visible, ladder of authority. Just think about it and people's places will become obvious. *waves*
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:22 am

Lol I give up.

Tonney decides.
Back to top Go down

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:24 am

AkLeMo wrote:
Lol I give up.

Tonney decides.

I concur.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:05 am

So are we going to get ranks now?
Back to top Go down

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:15 am

TONNEY DECIDES. (apparently.)
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:55 pm

gives us ranks
Back to top Go down

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Yay. ytraP!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:08 pm

What rank would I get, since I haven't posted any art in forever?
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:16 am

"Female entry hole"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:22 am

Very funny.
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:41 am

Is it still funny?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:42 am

No.
Back to top Go down
rakeria
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
rakeria

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:14 am

Lol, Tonney,u need a gf ASAP

I want to b ranked artist too :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.animationsquad.tk

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:37 am

Rofl. Nice rank, Sarah. But no offence. we all know Tonney is just playing :p
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:42 am

Rak, who says i'm single..? Also, Tab, who says i'm playing?
Back to top Go down

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:49 am

Good point. You probably have 4-5 women at your command (lawl).

And does that mean you're srs when you call Sarah that? :O
Back to top Go down
AkLeMo
-
-
AkLeMo

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:20 pm

You're all idiots. :]

Except all of you. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Groups/Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups/Ranks   Groups/Ranks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Groups/Ranks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flash-Revival :: Offtopic :: Anything-
Jump to: