Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

Smokers Vs Non-Smokers

Go down 
+6
Ghost
John
Admin
Sarah
Raffeh
Tonney
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

Smokers Vs Non-Smokers Empty
PostSubject: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:29 am

Smokers: Tonney, Uni-Bomber, John

VS

Non-Smokers: Raffeh, Tabion, Sarah, Ghost.

To apply to the flame war, Please say that you wish to participate , and also say on which side you want to be.

John, Help me, You smoke too. : D.

How about..

Smoking isn't that deadly. Come on, My grandfather smoked for over 20 years before he quit, and he's at his full health. He's 76. People say it ****s you up, That one smoke can **** you up. It's bullshit.

Last edited by Tonney on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tonney.tonney.ton
Raffeh
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
Raffeh

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:42 am

Tonney wrote:
To apply to the flame war,
Oh god that was a horrible joke.

I'm against smoking. It smells horrible and it's annoying when you're trying to see and you have these 'smokin' gangsta's' blowing grey, floating shit at your face. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:45 am

Totally Agreed, raffeh.

Also; If Someone passes me Smoking, I get A Weird Stabby Pain In the Area Around My Heart x.x

Oh Balls! What are those symptoms of? D:
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:54 am

But, it wasn't a joke even. Smoking does smell horrible, Yeah, You're right there. Also, So everyone that smokes is automatically a gangsta?
Tabion, don't play with sharp objects that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:12 pm

Wtf? I don't Play With sharp Objects lol.

I think it's maybe a breathing Problem, Affecting the heart.

See what that Mother Freaking Smoke does to you D:
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:20 pm

Smoke doesn't stab you in the heart. it goes into your lungs. and it doesn't hurt. It only hurts when you got a bad cough, or smoke too fast. That's right.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:25 pm

I hate smoking. I think its ridiculous and it fucks you up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
CEO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:34 pm

Well some people need it to make themselves feel better, it really relieves stress.
Back to top Go down
https://flash-revival.forumotion.net
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:20 am

Sarah, No, it doesn't **** you up if you keep it under control.
Back to top Go down
John
Averagely Active
Averagely Active
John

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:08 am

Tonney wrote:
Sarah, No, it doesn't **** you up if you keep it under control.

Agreed. I smoke 1 or 2 cigarettes in a week, that is not going to kill me when im 60 years old

Maybe when Im 150 years old :P
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:15 am

I know someone who had really serious effects of smoking. Maybe not everyone, but alot of them.
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:07 am

What kind of effect?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:36 am

They passed away.
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:48 am

It wasn't the smoke's fault. Smoking can't just simply kill you, It could develop cancer in you, which could kill, but that's a small chance.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
-
-
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:47 am

And yet a chance is still a chance. Smoking doesn't kill you directly if you want to be picky, but it still kills you.

Smoke stinks, makes me cough like mad, way too many people smoke anywhere and every where; Over here in good old blighty it's not legal to smoke in bustops and yet everybody does, so no one can use the bus stops because they all choke to death if they go near.

Smoking kills, a simple fact. It's also a disgusting habit. Sure you say "it relieves stress" so do a million other bloody things, and there are plenty that don't kill you at the same time, and aren't harmful or annoying to other people. Read, punch walls, crush stress balls, knit, play football, ETCETERA.

Both my brothers smoke and I can't stand being around either of them when they're smoking; my next door neighbour smokes and I loathe getting in her car because I come out smelling to high heaven of fags and choking when I breathe and people given me looks because they think I'm smoking.

Not to mention the unbelievable amount of money you can spend on smoking, even if you only smoke one or two a week the money still mounts up.

Personally, I see no benefits to smoking that either a) outweigh the cons; or b) don't have healthier/safer/nicer/cheaper alternatives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whiteghost.net46.net
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:40 pm

Smoking doesn't kill you, It can cause things that could kill you. And that's a small chance. Yes, I'm picky.

Believe it or not, It depends on the smoke, if it stinks. A few of my friends smoke some cheap russian crap, "red More" or such, And that does stink. badly. I get a headache if i smoke even one of that. But, Better smokes, Let's say Parlament, i don't know if you have it there, But we have it here, It doesn't stink almost at all. Literally. If it makes you cough, Don't inhale it. And it does relieve stress, It's easier to do then the rest. Okay, Reading, Some of us don't exactly like reading, we've got better things to do, Punching walls is harmful, Even more then smoking, If the punch is too strong, you could break a bone, Crushing stress balls, Would seem weird to walk around the street with one, Knitting, I don't think there are too many males that would knit, even female, You'd have to go home to do it, Playing football, That has a bigger chance of CAUSING stress. Etc, if those are as pointless as these were, They're not worth mentioning.

Smoking doesn't kill. It doesn't kill directly, so you can't say IT kills. Although, to my knowledge it is possible to die from too much nicotine and whatever else is in the smokes, Still, If you don't overdo it, it doesn't do shit. Disgusting habit, I don't know, I like people who smoke.

I respect your brothers. Unless you rub yourself against everything inside that car, I doubt you'll stink that badly. The money, Yeah, There are better things you could do with it, But it doesn't matter. People buy what they want to, Others don't have the right to judge that. One or two in a week, Okay, If you smoke that rarely, i doubt you'd buy a pack at all. You'd just ask a friend for one. When i smoked rarely such as that, I always asked my friends. Unless you don't have friends, That would be sad.

Yes, There are a lot of cons, But there also a lot of benefits.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
-
-
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:23 pm

Don't inhale it? Good idea, I'll just stop breathing while I walk around.
If footbal causes you stress you should take it less seriously or stop being mardy. And examples, ending with etc, suggest you try thinking of an alternative yourself, can't be that difficult.

And are you accusing me of not having friends? This is about smoking, not personal-level insults.
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:31 pm

The friend thing wasn't pointed at anyone. Yes, Hold your breath.
Back to top Go down
John
Averagely Active
Averagely Active
John

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:08 pm

This is turning into a discussion...

I dont want to be part of it :|
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:19 pm

Smoking increases the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
-
-
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:40 am

Smoking causes cancer, causing death - therefore smoking causes death.

Anywho, this really is just a war isn't it? No one can come up with totally clinching prrof to wipe out smokers or non-smokers, it's just opinions. Hm, this will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Raffeh
Amazing poster
Amazing poster
Raffeh

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:57 am

Tonney wrote:
But, it wasn't a joke even.
Still
Smoking does smell horrible, Yeah, You're right there.
Yep
Also, So everyone that smokes is automatically a gangsta?
No, it's just the only people ive ever met who smoke are either 'Gansta's or just people who smoke. Either way, lots of people say it's a 'well hard' thing to do. :/
Tabion, don't play with sharp objects that much.
lol
Bold = Answers.
Back to top Go down
Tonney
-
-
Tonney

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:31 pm

Yeah, Ghost, It kindof turned out less offensive and insultless then i thought, but, hell, it's good.

There, Again, You said that smoking causes cancer, If you say that, You're implying that it's a 100% chance, But it's not. Take my grandfather, for example; 20 years of smoking, Or Uni-bombers father, 30 years, They don't have cancer. Well, I don't know about his dad, But asmuch as i understood, he's still living and at good health. Smoking just increases the chance of cancer by a little. It's the same, If you're going to get cancer, you'll get it without smoking, If you won't get it, Then you won't get it with smoking either.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
-
-
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:52 am

Smoking can cause lung cancer.

Getting lung cancer when you don't smoke is far less likely than if you do.

Happy?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:19 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokers Vs Non-Smokers   Smokers Vs Non-Smokers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smokers Vs Non-Smokers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flash-Revival :: Offtopic :: Anything-
Jump to: