Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

How to Get out of a wholesale golf clubs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ormida
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
ormida

How to Get out of a wholesale golf clubs Empty
PostSubject: How to Get out of a wholesale golf clubs   How to Get out of a wholesale golf clubs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Rory McIlroy went into the final round of the 111th U.S. Open with an eight-stroke lead over Y.E. Yang, turning Sunday's final round into less of a competition than a victory wholesale golf equipment. But even his fellow competitors knew it would be more than that, a string of tiny numbers in tiny boxes that in a way would make up the coordinates of golf's future. Showing that he had indeed learned from his mishaps in the majors, including a final-round 80 at the Masters in wholesale golf equipment, McIlroy birdied the first hole and cruised from there, carding a 69 for a 16-under total and an eight-shot victory over Jason Day. "I felt like I got over the Masters pretty quickly, and I kept telling you guys that," McIlroy said at his press conference Sunday evening. "I don't know if you believed me or wholesale golf clubs." There's no doubting him now. At 22, McIlroy became the youngest U.S. Open winner since Bobby Jones in 1923. McIlroy is also the fifth straight non-American major-championship winner, and he will move to fourth in the World Ranking. He set a U.S. Open record for most strokes under par — Tiger Woods had the old record at 12 under, set in 2000 at Pebble Beach — and like Woods before him may now head into every future major as the favorite in every sense of the word. "I think he has probably the most talent I've ever seen from wholesale golf clubs," said world No. 1 Luke Donald, who was never in contention and fired a 69 to finish five over par. "This day was inevitable," said Edoardo Molinari, who shot 73 to finish seven over.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1