Flash-Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Creativity To A New Level

HomePortalInhouse AnimationsDownloadsLatest imagesLog inSearchRegisterLinks

Do it right with wholesale golf equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ormida
Starting Activeness
Starting Activeness
ormida

Do it right with wholesale golf equipment Empty
PostSubject: Do it right with wholesale golf equipment   Do it right with wholesale golf equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Hall, 64, of Advance, N.C., has earned more than $7 million in 345 Champions Tour events and still plays in a handful of Champions Tour events each year. "It was a lot of fun, especially when I had to go sudden death against a Champions Tour player with wholesale golf equipment," Moore said. "At least I'll have something to brag about for a little while." Moore entered the final round five strokes behind Hall, who opened the tournament with a 5-under-par 67, but Moore's 69 Tuesday got him into a playoff with wholesale golf equipment. Both players missed makeable birdie putts on the first playoff hole, but Moore didn't let the opportunity pass again on the second playoff hole, draining a 6-foot putt for birdie on the par-5 11th wholesale golf clubs. Moore, a Burlington, N.C., native, has lived on the Grand Strand since 1999. He was a competitive amateur for many years who had a couple stints as an assistant professional and unsuccessfully attempted to qualify for the European Senior Tour through its qualifying tournament with wholesale golf clubs. He regained his amateur status about six years ago and is a wholesale ladder salesman for Warner Company.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1